My privacy is protected?
Koh Living may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 1st October 2013.
What we Collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Other information relevant to customer offers
What we do with the information we gather?It is not compulsory for you to provide us with your personal information which we may have requested from you for us to perform a service for you, however, without the specified information, we may not be able to fulfil your request or provide you with the service you require.
SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal informationAuthorised staff who will use it to fulfil requests, orders, and provide news updates as per any requests may access all information disclosed and collected. If you have given us permission to do so, we may contact you occasionally to advise of changes or updates to our website and/or to advise of special offers and news updates.
The term “Koh Living” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered postal address is 10 Sahra Grove, Carrum Downs, Victoria, 3201. Our Australian Business Number is 49 682 290 440.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Koh Living’s prior written consent.
- The law of the State of Victoria, Australia governs this Agreement. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of this State and the Federal Court of Australia.